Still here. Posting occasionally.
Crap.
Still here. Posting occasionally.
still here [img]smile.gif[/img] nothing worth replying to of late. Just getting back into the swing and hangovers of uni life [img]redface.gif[/img]
Still here. Still lurking.
Getting ready to start on a short, but we're not sure if we're going to call it 'Randy' or 'The Exterminator'. For fun, I threw together some concepts for cover art to see if one title or the other jumped out at me.
http://www.sn-films.com/mvExterminator.htm
(when the page loads, click the links above the guys pic to see some of the graphics I threw together the other day)
Any thoughts from the board? Which is more interesting... 'Randy' or 'The Exterminator'?
i still keep checking up on u guys!
busy, busy and busy doing music. Have my final deadline coming up real fast.
But I still check in occationaly [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Definately "Randy"...Originally posted by sn-films:
Any thoughts from the board? Which is more interesting... 'Randy' or 'The Exterminator'?
I still check this thing.
Maybe it's a good thing that the board went quiet - people might be busy making actual films!
I've got a new girlfriend with very large ?!?!?! so do't expect me to be posting much.
Bookmarks